The Consulate General of Italy is situated at the corner of Dundas St. West and Beverley, and within it’s garden is the public installation, Battlefield 1848 – 1867 by Giorgio Barrera. The installation that consists of 16 panels traces the chronology of three great Italian wars and commemorates the 150th anniversary of the unification of Italy.
Though CONTACT is officially over for the year, this public installation will be on display until July 17th, 2011.
Garden open Mon – Fri 9am – 6pm, Sun 12 – 6pm
Access through gate at 136 Beverley St