Let me clear that up a little. Softball, I want to play softball in Toronto.
It’s been a few years since I was on the field but I believe that I still have a lot to offer to the right team.
Check the stats:
- Age: 30
- Bats: Right
- Throws: Left
- Height: 5 feet 11.5 inches
- Weight: 170ish
- Build: Athletic
What I Bring To The Table:
- Wheels: That’s right, I can still get on my horse and get around the bases. Balls in the gap are triples.
- A Canon: As a former pitcher I’ve got some juice in my left arm and I am happy to use it to get the ball in quick from the outfield or across the diamond from third to first.
- IQ: I’ve been in love with baseball for 25 years and consider myself a student of the game. Situations have been played through my head over and over and over again.
- Hard Line Drives: I’ve never been a big fly ball guy and I see that as a good thing. I use the whole field, keep the ball away from the defense and move people around the bases.
- Passion: There is no place I would rather be than on the baseball diamond.
- Enthusiasm: I am one of the most encouraging dudes you will ever see on the field. I high five and compliment and ass slap like it’s my mission.
Note: Since I’ve started working with a couple pretty awesome performance supplement companies (MuscleTech/Six Star Pro Nutrition) and quit the smoking I’ve started to work on getting back into great shape again with chin ups, pull up, push ups, running, etc. and great products. I’m gonna be something to see!
I’m not trying to brag or anything, but I think I would make a pretty bad-ass addition to any team in the city as an athletic outfielder or corner infielder.
If you would like to see my highlight reel I can ask my mom for the photo album from little league and I’ll scan the pics.
If you want to talk to my agent about having me try out or join your team leave a comment here or tweet at me.
More than anything I just want to be part of a team again. I want to feel the grass under my shoes and the bat in my hand and the ball in my glove. If you have a team that plays in Toronto or know someone that does please let me know.
In the famous words of every umpire ever, “Play Ball!”