2012 is upon us (finally) and since it may be the last year we have, I think it’s a great idea to start planning to make the most of it!
With that in mind I have a quick list of some important sporting event dates in the next 7 months or so. We’ve got tennis, baseball, auto racing, football, hockey, basketball, soccer and the Olympics covered… so there should be something for almost everybody.
Get your calendar out…
- 26 days until the NHL All-Star Weekend (January 28.)
- 34 days until Super Bowl 46 (February 5.)
- 47 days until Major League Baseball Spring Training (February 18.)
- 54 days until the NBA All-Star Weekend (February 25.)
- 55 days until the Daytona 500 (February 26.)
- 71 days until NCAA March Madness (March 13.)
- 86 days until MLB Opening Day in Japan (March 28.)
- 146 days until the Indy 500 (May 27.)
- 158 days until the 2012 Euro Cup (June 8.)
- 175 days until Wimbledon (June 25.)
- 207 days until the 2012 Summer Olympics in London (July 27.)
From my house to yours, have a safe and happy 2012 – all the best – be awesome!